The Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» CafeDelMarVol14
Fire Pack Woods - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am by 

» Windows Loader 2.0.9 By Daz Download
Fire Pack Woods - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Microsoft Word 2013 Crack
Fire Pack Woods - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am by 

» The Pack Den
Fire Pack Woods - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am by Saphera

» Fire Pack Woods
Fire Pack Woods - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Saphera

» The Full Moon Acadamey Rp
Fire Pack Woods - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm by Saphera

» Fields and Meadows
Fire Pack Woods - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm by Saphera

Fire Pack Woods - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm by Gnash

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

free forum
Similar topics

Fire Pack Woods

+4
    Kerria
    Sasha
    BlackHeart
    Xavier
    8 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fire Pack Woods - Page 4 Empty Re: Fire Pack Woods

Post  BlackHeart Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:59 pm

(Yes, those banner really are great Gnash! Smile)

BlackHeart looked up, hearing Gnash walk pass her little resting place. She stood and stretched, her usually stoic eyes becoming curios as she two caught the scent. She followed Gnash silently and tilted her head as she saw a six month old pup. "Hello. Welcome to the Fire Pack. Our alpha is currently busy tending to the Alpha Female." Her eyes filled with tenderness, which was unusual for her.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:23 pm

(Wow thanks BlackHeart! I'm glad you all like them! Very Happy)

Gnash reclined back into a comfortable sitting position ,his tail curling up around his haunches. He instantly took a liking to the young wolf. He liked the fierce, fiery expression the burned in his eyes. The male rose to his paws ,acknowledging BlackHeart's presence with a nod. "Come," he called to FirePaw. "I'll take you to the alpha." Gnash began to head towards Xavier's location ,hoping that FirePaw would follow.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 am

Sasha looked at Xavier and gets closer to him feeling a bit cold. She dozzes off again and wishes if her brother Kaleh was there. But she didnt know that she mentioned Kaleh's name during her sleep.
    [color=red]

Kaleh was beyond worried cause he knew that Sasha's ex will eventually find her and hurt her. He shouldn't let her go. Her scent brought him to this pack so he looked at them all." Sasha... is my sister... Where is she?" He demanded.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  FirePaw Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:35 am

FirePaw looked back the way he came and gave the direction his old homeland laid before following the two wolves.
    FirePaw
    FirePaw
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Xavier sighed and rested his head on his paws. His eyes were troubled as he looked around himself. His ears perked as he heard others coming this way and a new scent was with them.

(Sorry it's shrot. XC I hate using this pohne.)
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Sasha woke up," Xav..." She tries to move but couldn't do it.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 pm

(Very Happy)

BlackHeart ran on ahead of FirePaw and Gnash, her body humming with excitement at the idea of having a new member. She swerved every now and then so she could get the two in her eyes sight as she loped at an easy pace.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:35 am

Gnash lead FirePaw through the forest ,testing his skills with a fast-paced run, not slowing to take the young wolf's shorter legs into consideration. He leaped over the broad trunk of a fallen tree and landed on the other side of it ,his paws only skimming the slippery bark. The male swiftly covered ground in large, powerful bounds until finally reaching Xavier. He slowed to a walk panting slightly. "Xavier, we found this wolf on our territory,"he called to the male. "I don't believe he could be a threat to us ,even if that's what he intends to be," Gnash added ,a small smile spreading across his face.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:42 am

Kaleh rushed to the place where Sasha was, he simply decided to follow scent. Then he found all pack gathered and he saw Sasha. His got weaken." Sasha!!" He shouted.

Sasha wanted so hard to look at her brother but she heard growles escaped from the others.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:53 pm

BlackHeart's lips pulled back and a snarl left her throat. The soft, sensitive wolf that'd been around FirePaw gone. Her hackles raised as she went to stand between the new male and her two alphas. Her head was lowered and her black eyes sparked dangerously, showing just how majestic and powerful this pure black fae could be.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Xavier jumped up as well, placing himself over Sasha a little. A low dangerous growl escaped Xavier, but their was a calm in his eyes, and anyone that knew him knew that that was the time to scram unless they wanted their hides torn to shreds.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 am

Heather stepped out into the clearing where her uncle was residing. She ignored the snarls and glares thrown around by the aggressive canids. "Chill out everyone," she said ,her voice cooly relaxed. The shaman knew good and well that this one wolf would be absolutly no threat to a whole pack of healthy wolves. "We have more important things to worry about before killing eachother over this one wolf," she stated calmly ,taking a quick glance at the injured alphess.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:52 am

Kaleh looked at Sasha and wanted to know more information at what happend. But he knew really good that his sister will lose every minute.

Sasha managed to stand up and growled," STOP IT NOW!!" She roared at Kaleh. She ignored pain her shoulder and growled at him." Listen me... Don't speak to me like I am small child!! I am grown woman!!..." She used her alpha voice didnt care if Xavier would stop her. She turned around and looked at Header," I don't want to be on your load just re break my bones..." She says as she collapsed again on the ground..
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Kerria watched as the two wolves left the area, coming back with a black pup. She got to her paws, quickly, as a brute jumped into the view, calling Sasha's name. She immediately tensed as Xavier growled, her green gaze traveled to Sasha, who had fallen to the ground.
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Sasha looked at Kerria and sighed," I am always casing troubles, I know." She sighed amnd half laughed for the first time in these days.

Kaleh looked at Kerria and couldn't make himself to look away.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:09 pm

"No Sasha," Heather explained calmly. "Your bones do not need to be re-broken since they were never broken in the first place. You most likely just have a sprain somewhere. It probally feels broken though since a sprain can often cause more pain than a broken bone." Heather smiled warmly at the alphess. "Wait there for one moment." The fae quickly ran back to the den and grabbed some herbs. She returned just as swiftly ,her mouth full of leaves. Heather dropped them onto the ground and began to gently feel Sasha's paw with her own paws. "Just as I thought," she concluded. "You have a sprained paw. It'll probally heal in a few days with the right herbs to help it." The shaman got to work ,first binding the paw with comfrey and cobwebs to keep it secure. Then, she nudged two poppy seeds towards Sasha. "You can eat these to dull the pain ,and be sure to stay off of it for awhile as much as you can until I've checked it out."

Gnash smiled ,grateful of his sister's knowledge about herbs. He reclined onto his haunches ,watching the process with great interest.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Xavier stayed near Sasha, and relaxed, seeing the resemblance between Gnash and this new wolf. He then moved further back to give her room while looking at her quizically. "What's your name, fae?" His ears twitched, making sure she wasn't followed by another. His eyes went to the new male, and he relaxed. It was obvious the male knew Sasha. He then thought back over his actions and he backed away further, his grey eyes hardening over again and all signs of tenderness gone. He then went to sit near Gnash, giving the healer fae more room.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  FirePaw Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 pm

FirePaw's hackles raised as he watched all of this. His ears twitched, mimicking the alpha male's techniques in making sure no one else was near. He'd been through enough excitement for one night.
    FirePaw
    FirePaw
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:50 pm

BlackHeart stood tall and proud in some strays of sunlight that managed to make it between the leaves of some trees. Her head was held high and her black eyes held power. Her fur shined healthily in the sun's rays and it was apparent why so many males had tried to claim her. She looked every inch a black wolf goddess. She looked over the pack once and felt a flush of warmth at seeing it grow. She recongized it as pride. She was proud of this pack she'd been welcomed into. Seeing Xavier become defensive over the Alpha female made her have a new respect for him. He'd known the fae for only a day and already he was protective. She dipped her head respectfully in his direction. "I'm going to go patrol the border, Xavier." She then turned and dissapeared into the shadows, the blackness of her fur made it seem as though she'd became one of them.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:52 pm

My name is Heather," she stated cooly ,turning to glance at the alpha male.

"She's my step-daughter Xavier,' Gnash added quickly ,his muscles tensed incase anyone made the move to attack his beloved niece.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:55 pm

BlackHeart stopped, and her ears twitched, hearing this. She looked between the two wolves, then continued walking, a long sigh escaping her. She wished she still had her whole family. They were all split up into different packs, her cousion being alpha of the Snow Pack with his mate Midnight. Of course their were still wolves in her mother's pack, but it felt different with actual family.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:36 pm

At Sasha's words Kerria relaxed and sat down on her hunches. Her green eyes looked over the area, landing on a white fea, who was healing Sasha's wounds. She took a quick glance at the brute who was staring at her, but just as quickly returned her gaze to the forest surrounding them. She got up on her paws, after she had surveyed the edge of the clearing. Her ears switched as she heard a sigh, she followed the sound until she came to BlackHeart. Her eyes sparked with concern. "Hey, are you Ok?"She asked softly.
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 am

Xavier nodded, then relaxed. He looked after BlackHeart and watched as Kerria took off after her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Heather. May I ask that you help her to the den? I'll be there shortly. Me and my pack are going on border patrol until dusk." He looked to Gnash. "You may join us, or catch up with your step-daughter. I'll not take that choice of pack over family from you." With a flick of his tail he took off after the other two females, his strong muscles moving him fast and gracefully. His reddish brown and grey fur with black along his back rippled in the warm wind. Xavier absolutely loved it here. During the winter it'd only cool off a few degrees, but never cold. It stayed warm here constantly, the plants and animals healthy. He thought about taking the pack on a hunt later on....
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Sasha smiled at Header and said," Thank you." She smiled slightly and then turned to look at Xavier and looks down bitting her lip. In one moment he was warm and nice and in another he was distant. She didn't knew what else to do so she collpased on the ground and sighed.

Kaleh looked sadly at sister and then looked at Xavier." Hi... I'm Kaleh." He put his guard down, seeing that Xavier took care of his young sister.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Heather smiled at the alphess. "No problem. Now come. We should be getting back to the den." She allowed the fae to rise and then supported Sasha with her own shoulder.

Gnash nodded to Xavier in acknowledgment of his words and trotted over to Heather. "You need help?"

Heather smiled at her step-dad. "Nah, I'll be ok. You go patrol."

Gnash licked his daughter's cheek and loped off to follow the rest of the pack.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next