The Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» CafeDelMarVol14
Fire Pack Woods - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am by 

» Windows Loader 2.0.9 By Daz Download
Fire Pack Woods - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Microsoft Word 2013 Crack
Fire Pack Woods - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am by 

» The Pack Den
Fire Pack Woods - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am by Saphera

» Fire Pack Woods
Fire Pack Woods - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Saphera

» The Full Moon Acadamey Rp
Fire Pack Woods - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm by Saphera

» Fields and Meadows
Fire Pack Woods - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm by Saphera

Fire Pack Woods - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm by Gnash

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

free forum
Similar topics

Fire Pack Woods

+4
    Kerria
    Sasha
    BlackHeart
    Xavier
    8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fire Pack Woods - Page 5 Empty Re: Fire Pack Woods

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:09 pm

BlackHeart's ears twitched and she watched as Xavier ran past her and Kerria. She ran behind him, relaxed now that the others were near. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see Gnash running to catch up to them. Her tail flicked and she laid on more speed, running at Xavier's flank. Her strong young muscles bunched and unbunched under her black skin, her black fur shining healthily in the warm sun's light. After a few seconds joy actually filled her black eyes, and it was then that she finally noticed that she was home.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Gnash's powerful legs moved fluently allowing him to glide across the ground in a wolfish fashion . His white paws pounded the ground loudly as he reached Xavier's flank. The brute listened as all the bird song stopped when they got close enough. He gave a sly smile and continued to focus on the patrol.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Sasha hated to lay down but she knew she have to go to den with Heather to get better soon." Yeah... Let's go." She smiled.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Saphera walked through the woods, and then she smelled some wolves near. She instantly ran to a bush those were her instincts for now, but she thought in her head "Maybe one day my instincts will be to stand there and fight the wolves that are coming." She wished she could be braver, but she knew the smart thing to do was to stay hidden for now.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Heather returned Sasha's friendly gesture and began to slowly make her way back to the den ,supporting the alphess as she went.

Gnash froze as he scented another canid in the area. He streaked away to follow the scent trail ,figuring that the rest of the pack would come along. He pressed himself against the earth and silently stealed towards the new wolf. The male could now view the stranger from his location. His hackles lowered and relaxed as he came to the realization that this intruder was merely a pup.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Saphera stopped dead in her tracks, she saw another wolf. "Oh great she said closer than i thought!", but she was stuck between two options. She knew she could get help "Most likely." another voice in the back of her head. These wolves could be fierce and tear her to pieces. Which would be quite easy considering the state she was in and she was merely a pup.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:42 pm

"Hello," Gnash acknowledged the pup with a neutral tone as he strode out of the undergrowth. "I do not wish to harm you if that ever crossed your mind," he told her calmly ,easily observing the whirlwind of fear in the pup's eyes. "What is your name?" he inquired.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:48 pm

The pup knew these ways he was only trying to convince her of his kindness. She used all of the strength she could muster to put into her voice "Why should you know?" She realized she had made a mistake she sounded weak and like she wanted a home. She knew that this wolf realized that she wanted to answer and come with him.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Gnash stifled and exasperated sigh. "I don't need to know under any circumstances ,but I'd rather not call you pup for the length of our encounter," he replied in a slightly bored tone.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:03 pm

She responded "Saphera" She said shakily she was scared and he already knew it so what did it matter if she showed it now? She was weak and he knew it, she was scared and he knew it. How long would it be before he got her life story out of her?"
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Gnash flicked his tail in response to Saphera's answer. "Do you trespass for a particular reason?" he asked cooly ,not wanting to make the young canid any more afraid than she already was.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:14 pm

"No, why would I?" she responded quickly "Do I look like I know my way around?" she said with sarcasm. She realized her mistake she only begged he wasn't a high rank. He would probably be furious because of the sarcasm that just came out of her mouth.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Gnash glowered at the little pup. "Is that any way to speak to a beta?" he asked in annoyance at Saphera's tone. The male stopped for a moment and shook his head dismissing the current subject. "Judging by the terrible state you're in, I'm guessing you need a home?" he asked her.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Saphera instinctively got to ground low, her body formed into a submissive permission. Then she heard his question "Well I guess..' she mumbled lowly she still wasn't sure but she was scared and if she didn't get food soon she would surely die.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:13 pm

BlackHeart's eyes chided Gnash as she followed him and listened in on the conversation. She finally revealed herself from the shadows she'd been hiding in. "Welcome to the pack. I'm BlackHeart, beta female of the pack." Her tail lightly brushed Gnash as she walked past him, and little jolts ran along her spine. She stopped and stared at him for a second before moving to sit near the pup. "Are you hungry young one? I'm sure Xavier wouldn't mind going on a pack hunt."
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Gnash felt a tail brush his fur. Naturally, he would've instantly withdrawn from another wolf's touch ,but something strange stopped him. He felt BlackHeart's scent wash over him ,and oddly enough, came to fancy it. His eyes met hers and he held her stare for one breath-taking moment. The male quickly looked away ,shaking his white fur as if trying to deny the feelings that were surging up inside him.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 pm

(Gah!!! My kitten wont quit attacking my fingers! I've had to put her back outside just to be able to write this. *annoyed look*)

BlackHeart noticed Gnash's heated stare and, for the first time, she actually squirmed under another's look. She shook it off though as she did, but she seemed more wary of him though, not looking at him. She focused her full attention on the pup just to keep from looking at him.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:50 pm

(Lol your cat sounds awesome. Razz )

Gnash layed down a little ways from the pack. He need to think. The male was deeply confused. A few moments ago, he had hated this wolf more than anything ,but somehow, someway, he was becoming attracted to her? No, no that couldn't be it. She was far too irritating. "But was she?" he thought suddenly. Was it possible that he was beginning to like this wolf? Or was it something even more than that?
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm

BlackHeart looked up to see the rest of the pack following. "I'll see you two later." She gave a painted on smile and turned and dissapeared into the woods, giving a sigh of relief as she got further from them. Her emotions were a jumble at the moment and she desperatly need to think. Her ears twitched, thinking about talking to him later...and possibly apologizing for her behavier. Her heart ached as she remembered the question about her parents. The memory of her dead father made her sigh slightly, sadly, but she continued on her way, and then stopped to have a drink out of a lake.

(*laughs* Yeah. More annoying though. Little bugger is on my shoulders right now, playing with my hair and getting it caught in her claws. Xavier has taken his eyes away from his movie (Abduction), to laugh at me. -_-)
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm

(Haha! That sounds hilarious! 8D)

Gnash noticed BlackHeart leaving the rest of the pack. He sighed and began to ,contemplate his feelings once more.
    (Sorry that the post is so short I'm helping my sis make a pack right now. ^^)

Last edited by Gnash on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Saphera saw many other wolves coming, and in true embarrassment she backed up back into the bushes. She couldn't be seen like this scared, weak, and cowering. She looked around there seemed to be quite of few, and there had to be more back at their camp. She was truely worried about how these wolves would judhe her when she came into their camp like this.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm

(*laughs* Tis fine. Please do tell me when she makes it, I'd love to join!!!)

BlackHeart sighed and laid down near the creek. Her ears laid back flat against her pure black skull. Her black eyes blinked water that splased up into her eyes, but she ignroed it. Her emotions were bubbling up inside her at the moment, and confusing was most defenitily one of them.

(*nose wrinkles* Xavier is going to steal my lap top. *emphasis on MY laptop*. I'll be on in a second. He really wants to reply to Saphera. I'll steal it back once he's done though. Very Happy)
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 pm

(*holds hands up* Eh, don't worry. I'm saving up money for my own computer. Mine just completely quit me a few days after I made this pack. -_- Welcome to the pack Saphera!!!)

Xavier motioned for the pack to follow him when he saw BlackHeart and Gnash split off. He tilted his head slightly, seeing the young pup. "Welcome to the pack. I'm Xavier, alpha of this pack. Do you wish to stay?" He sat, waiting for her answer. "If so, feel free to join us on our hunt later tonight at dusk.

(Ok, now I'm done. ^^)
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm

*rolls eyes* I'll be right back.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Saphera gave the same answer that she gave to Gnash "Uhm well I guess...." she responded to the large male. She tried to manage a smile, but it wasn't pretty i more looked like a combination of a fake/scared smile or baring fangs.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next