The Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» CafeDelMarVol14
Fire Pack Woods - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am by 

» Windows Loader 2.0.9 By Daz Download
Fire Pack Woods - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Microsoft Word 2013 Crack
Fire Pack Woods - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am by 

» The Pack Den
Fire Pack Woods - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am by Saphera

» Fire Pack Woods
Fire Pack Woods - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Saphera

» The Full Moon Acadamey Rp
Fire Pack Woods - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm by Saphera

» Fields and Meadows
Fire Pack Woods - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm by Saphera

Fire Pack Woods - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm by Gnash

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

free forum
Similar topics

Fire Pack Woods

+4
    Kerria
    Sasha
    BlackHeart
    Xavier
    8 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fire Pack Woods - Page 7 Empty Re: Fire Pack Woods

Post  Gnash Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:51 am

Heather shook her head vigorously ,trying to dismiss her untrusting feelings about this wolf. She looked at him and saw that old loner that had once been her teacher ,but assumed the form of a cold traitor in the end. He had gained her trust through lies and lost her trust while traveling the same path. "I'm sorry," she began quickly. "Whether or not you enter our territory is not for me to decide but for the alpha to. He will be here any moment."
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:08 am

Silver didn't question her about why she was so hostile toward him. He figured it was something buried deep into her past and it involved males. Silver only nodded and causally looked at the territory he could see.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Saphera awoke still very sore,hungry, and thirsty from her journey. She went outside the den to see if she could at least find something of a carcass. Then she saw the wolf that was in the den next to her speaking to another. She knew this wolf was not the alpha, because if she was by now the wolf would be entering territory or dead. So, she thought I can either pass the den and not let those two wolves see me, but if I pass the den the alpha female will see me. She decided to go back into the den no matter how hungry she was.

(This happens a lot faster than it sounds lol)
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:17 pm

BlackHeart gave a soft laugh, the sound like that of an angels. "Why can't I be both?" Her voice was light and teasing as she quickly, but gracefully got back to her paws. She looked at him with gaurded black eyes for a few moments before tilting her head cuirosly. She still had no clue as to why he was acting this way, and it unerved her, but tugged at her heart. She wanted desperatly to be agitated by this male, a male, but she couldn't bring herself to, and it frustrated her a lot.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Xavier came upon Eagle and nodded his head. "Welcome to Fire Pack lands." A new scent wafted to his nose and he sighed. "Follow me until I know you can be trusted. There's another new scent further down the border. I wish to be able to accept you both without leaving you behind." Xavier turned and started that way, expecting him to follow.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:45 am

Saphera was breathing heavily when she ran back into the den she snuck into. She couldn't believe she just got away with that, and it was truely amazing she felt sly and powerful. She felt like she could do anything she jumped into the air as if she were hitting a very large wolf in his head then landed flat on her face. She got out of the dirt, spit some out of her mouth, and shook herself off.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:59 am

Xavier wrote:Xavier came upon Eagle and nodded his head. "Welcome to Fire Pack lands." A new scent wafted to his nose and he sighed. "Follow me until I know you can be trusted. There's another new scent further down the border. I wish to be able to accept you both without leaving you behind." Xavier turned and started that way, expecting him to follow.

Eagle only nodded, and followed him, knowing very well that the Alpha wouldn't trust him for a while.

Silver picked up two new scents and guessed one was the Alpha. He waited on the border, respecting the markings of this pack.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:50 am

Sasha wasn't sure how much she sleeping so she decide to go patrolling with others. She needed to be next to Xavier, but doesn't know what to do. She sighed and followed his scent. It haven't took her long enough to find him. He was talking to new member. She was on safe distance as she watched him.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:35 pm

After leaving the area, Kerria decided to walk around the territory, since she hadn't really had a chance to see it yet. She walked around the woods, her green eyes picking out certain land marks and scents. She came to the edge of the territory. She came to a stop and caught a Xavier's and others scents. Curious, Kerria trotted after to the scent.
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Xavier nodded in welcome to the other wolf as he approached and moved to where he was facing both the two new wolves. "Welcome to the Fire Pack. May I ask what you're doing on my land?" Xavier's ears flickered and his eyes immediatly landed on Sasha. Mixed emotions ran through his heart, but he forced himself to look back at the two new males.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Saphera sighed with relief as the wolf that must be the alpha female walked past the den she was hiding in. She knew that the moment they realized she had been hiding in one of their dens she would be in huge trouble. Then she began to wonder who would her mother and father be, and it didn't even matter if it was only a father or only a mother. She just wanted a kind parent, but she didn't want a softy. Saphera wanted to learn the ways of the pack she was in. She wanted to learn even if it meant her every so often getting in trouble, being scolded, or even beaten. But, she just wanted an adult wolf that she had gotten to know and love to help her get through it all.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:55 am

Eagle, being the respectful and wise wolf he is, said simply "I wish to join your pack and have territory to protect." He looked at the Alpha, not challenging, but focused.

Silver had already planned this in head a while ago. "I want to join your pack and be able to serve every single wolf in it. I want to be able to use my skills."

Embersky had a mouthful for herbs and put them down on her stack. She smelled a wolf and ran, fearing that the wolf would beat her. Embersky, too scared to realize where she was going, ran right into Sasha. She let out a whine, flattening her ears against her skull, and backed up.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Saphera began to get so bored being in the den by herself. She almost wanted to whine or just walk out of the den. But, she knew she couldn't do that, because the wolves would see her, and interrogate her again with those eyes. She hated the way all of those other wolves looked at her.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Lightning was running away again trying to find his cousins Kaleh and Sasha. He then decide to follow scent. He saw then big teritory and a river, he drank water and caught Sasha's scent. He ran faster and faster.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Saphera could just walk out of the den now right? The pup thought to herself, and she almost walked straight out. But, she stopped herself "Stupid short attention span!!!" she thought to herself.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Xavier dipped his head slightly in welcome. "Then you've came to the right home." He swished his tail and motioned Lilly up to him. "Keep an eye on the new wolves. Tell me how they do here." He watched as she nodded, then sat sat near the den and her eyes went to the new pack mates. Xavier looked around his pack with a proud feeling welling in his chest, but it only showed a little as he controled his emotions in his eyes. He then started off back into the woods, his reddish brown and black fur ruffling in the wind. Power litterally radiated from him in thick waves as he held his head and tail up high. His powerful muscles bunched and unbunched under his skin. He moved up along the border, planning on remarking the territroy boundaries.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:32 am

Eagle knew little about this territory. He had hoped that it would be like his former, however it was quite different. It wasn't cold here for one thing. He looked around, the territory full of life. Eagle wasn't going to be able to sleep with everyone at first, but over a couple days he would.

Silver looked at the big wolf, kind of intimidated by such a large brute. He shook his head and scented around around, hungry. He only was going to hunt small game for the moment, because it was easier and he was by himself.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 am

Gnash cocked his head to the side as if he was thinking. "Well, I guess both may actually suit you best," he said with a playful tone as he began to wag his tail almost happily. Suddenly, he stopped dead in his tracks. "What was he doing? Was he actually beginning to fancy this fae? Of course not! He would never have any feelings for a female. But would he?"

Kelsi trotted through the forest ,her soft paws quietly falling to the earth. Her blue eyes gleamed with excitment as she came to a halt at a wolf pack's borders. She laid down ,patiently waiting for one of the canids to come by.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:21 am

Lightning noticed they were looking at him and then he saw his old cousin Sasha running. He sighed." I am Sasha's cousin... She... She is my adopted mother." He said as he looked at this wolf whom he assumed was alpha. He bent his head down a bit scared.

Sasha looked at Lightning and ran making her way through crowd of wolves. She nuzzled him in more motherly way and put her tail around him protectivly." This is Lightning... Lightning... This is Xavier." She said.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Saphera pacced back and forth in the den kicking around some pebbles just trying to find something to do. Then out of one of the cracks she noticed Xavier looked at the new pack members that just joined. She thought "Wonderful, he will most likely notice me not in sight, look for me, find me, and then most likely punish me for hiding in a den that was not mine or talk about not being shy either way she would be embarrassed!"
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Eagle heard the shifting of pebbles and looked around. He thought it was from the direction of the den and poked his head in. He saw a small pup, who was clearly hiding from everyone. Not wanting to scare the pup he softly called "You can come out. There's no need to be afraid..."
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Saphera looked at this strange wolf, and the look she gave him was puzzling. She didn't see him on the patrol that stared at her, but she was sure the two wolves that were in the territory were females. But, she simply stated "I am not scared of anyone in this pack, but the way all of those wolves look at me is just horrifying!"
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 am

Eagle was curious by this. "How do they look at you?" He wondered what look the wolves could look at a pup to make her not come out.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 pm

They just look at me like "Oh, are you ok?" she responds "They look at me like I am defenseless, and I know I am, but it doesn't help to make me feel like I need to be helped with everything." Saphera looks up at the large wolf, and also says "Then there is the look like I need to know what you do here, and they look at me like I am an expirement to be tested with."
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Lilly chuckled as she listened in on the two speaking. She finally revealed herself and sauntered into the den with the two. "My brother has never had a pup in his pack as young as you before. We used to have a pack but...lets say, the wolves were young, all of us were young," She corrected herself, then shook her head as she started to have the memories. "An evil pack attacked us and we were practically defenseless. We're better prepared now, and the wolves here are stronger and smarter. We've another member your age, FirePaw, but I've no idea where he is." She sat down, her white fur making her very apparent in the darkish den enterance.

Xavier frowned then nodded. "Welcome to the pack..." His eyes darted behind them as he saw some movement, then cursed himself for not having had some warriors on border patrol already. He looked to Sasha. "Make sure pups, healers, and yourself get in the den. I think we've got company that I need to take care of..." He didn't finish his sentance before a large black brute stepped out of the woods behind her. Xavier's lips curled back, revealing wicked sharp white teeth. He snarled and walked past Sasha and Lightning, blocking them both from veiw. "Who.." Before he could speak the other wolf made a lunge at him, making Xavier lunge at him as well and they went rolling into the brush. Xavier managed to use his sheer strentgh and size to pin the other down. "What are you doing on Fire Pack land, and which pack do you come from?" The scent on the wolf was vaguley familier, but Xavier couldn't put his paw on it... The wolf under him smiled, a wicked glint in its eyes. "My, my, Xavier. Do you not recongize me? I did kill your old mate." The wolf sneered. "I'm from the Western Moon Pack with a message for you. Our Alpha, BloodEye, is giving you a warning to leave your lands immediatly and abandon your pack. He'll be sending his whole pack to claim this turf. We defeated you once, we can do it again." The wolf chocked of as Xavier's paw dug into the others throat. "And what makes you think I'm letting you live?" Xavier voice came out in a low growl, his eyes becoming completely void of emotion. The wolf under him just started laughing, only to be cut off as Xavier's muzzle closed around his throat and he tore out the wolf's throat. Xavier stepped off his kill and threw his head back to howl, alerting everyone and wanting them to gather around.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next