The Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» CafeDelMarVol14
Fire Pack Woods EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am by 

» Windows Loader 2.0.9 By Daz Download
Fire Pack Woods EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Microsoft Word 2013 Crack
Fire Pack Woods EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am by 

» The Pack Den
Fire Pack Woods EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am by Saphera

» Fire Pack Woods
Fire Pack Woods EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Saphera

» The Full Moon Acadamey Rp
Fire Pack Woods EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm by Saphera

» Fields and Meadows
Fire Pack Woods EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm by Saphera

Fire Pack Woods EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm by Gnash

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

free forum
Similar topics

Fire Pack Woods

+4
    Kerria
    Sasha
    BlackHeart
    Xavier
    8 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fire Pack Woods Empty Fire Pack Woods

Post  Xavier Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Welcome to the woodlands!

Fire Pack Woods Thumbn15
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fire Pack Woods Empty Re: Fire Pack Woods

Post  Xavier Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 am

Xavier ran along his new borders. His senses were on high alert as he ran, his long powerful legs and corded muscles carrying him quickly and gracefully. His tan tan, grey, and black peppered coat ruffled in the wind as it played through his fur. The air was chilly, but winter here was calm, never freezing, but the summers were horribly hot in this land. Xavier has lived alone here with only a few other wolves for a couple weeks, and he already loved this land. He was a very large and handsome wolf, his eyes a dark brown, almost black. He smelled of the land around him, a musky and pine like scent. He slowed as he came to the northern border and remarked the place by rubbing against some bushes. His ears pricked as he looked out in the distance, checking to make sure no danger was around.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:43 am

BlackHeart slowly entered the territory, her startling black fur and eyes shining in the sun's light. She laid her ears back and stopped and sat down to wait for someone to come across her, for the scents in this spot where strong and new, so she knew wolves currently lived here.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Xavier gave a low growl, smelling a new scent on the wind that shifted and blew in his face. He started that way and slowed as he saw a black wolf. The bristles on his back bristled and he bared his teeth, a low growl escaping him. "Who are you?"
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 am

Sasha was running faster she just wanted to get away from her brother's shadow for just once. She didn't knew where she was running. She didn't knew where she run. But she found herself on beautiful meadow and then she saw two wolves circulling each other. One male wolf and.. she wolf... All of sudden she felt like her world changed when she looked at this grey wolf.

She walked out of shadows and all of sudden she felt need to protect him if this female wolf wanted to attack him. She tried to stop growl.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Xavier stood to his full height and growled, seeing the new she-wolf. He knew he needed more members of the pack, but his instincts were making him territorial. He sniffed the air as he looked at the other she-wolf with hard stoic eyes. His lips were pulled back, his hackles raised, making his already large size seem even more intimidating. "Who are you two?"

(Hehe, I'm making him a bit emotionless at first, but he'll warm up. I'd tell BlackIce that i"m on, but she's at school and I'm at home sick.... =))
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Sasha usually would growl but instead she felt weight of his alpha voice and she said," I'm Sasha... and I am wanderer..... I... would like to join in your pack." She bit lip looking at him. She tried so hard to fight this feeling she felt towards him but she couldn't. She knew she has to fight it unless he would accept it.

( better for him to warm up lol!! Oh Sad well I am here! Make me stop to talking myself in chat lol)
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Xavier turned his attention to this new she-wolf, having decided that the black she-wolf wasn't any danger. He looked to her and nodded, "Welcome to the pack." He then turned to the gray she-wolf and walked towards her, his tail held high in dominance as he circled closely to her and then stopped and sniffed her nose, his nose briefly touching hers before snorting and taking a step back, his large body towering over her. "You may join."

(haha, don't worry. ^^)
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:04 pm

( LOL xD he confuses her xD)

Sasha moved her nose towards his but looks at him at proudly. She may imprinted on him, but she wont let him play with her as he wants." Thanks..." It was all she could say. But she knew that eventually she will allow him to do whatever he wants with her.

She watched secretly every his move and every time would look away as he looked back at her direction. " Now what?" She asked him looking at his eyes.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Xavier let out a long sigh. "Run with me and help me remark the territory, so that wolves know how many are here." He looked to the black she-wolf and gestured for her to follow then looked to the other grey she-wolf and started walking. "The name's Xavier by the way." He continued walking and then rubbed up against a bush, brushing the scent from his pelt against its leaves.
    (Another thing about the pack lands, it never snows. ^^ Oh, and if you wish to invite some friends to join in the pack it's alright with me. Smile I wouldn't mind more members.)
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:19 pm

( hey I was going to ask how about to post discussion for the place for wolves couples ... you know where they can be allone lol)

Sasha rans along with him and when she heard his name. Smile spreads across her face. She blushed as she kept looking at her," I'm Sasha.. Nice to meet you." She smiles at him and blushed slightly. Not any guy could make her blush.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:22 pm

(mmm....Couples Lake??? A lake where mates go? Mmmm....kk, I'll make it later when I get my charger.)

Xavier continued walking, remarking some of his scents that were fading. His grey eyes darted back to make sure she was following, then continued, his tail raised high.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Sasha was following him while they were marking teritory. She ran along his side and gently rubbed her shoulder next to his and giggles slightly.

( LOL ... I get you liked the idea *blushes furiously* oh boy not that look Razz )
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 am

( Laughing )

Xavier skidded to a stop and looked at her suspicously before continuing, his nose catching scent of the kill he'd made yesterday but had been to full to eat. He was lucky a bear hadn't came by and ate it... He sniffed the air cautiosly as they approached though, making sure no other predators were near until they came upon the deer carcass. He looked back at the she-wolf befor tearing off a piece and laying down to eat it, his stomach growling.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:12 pm

(Hehe, my wolf isn't really challenging you, I'm just going to try and make her as much as a natural wolf as possible, which in the wild they test new wolves to see which of them is the more dominant, just letting you know so you know what i'm up too, and hey James!!!)

BlackHeart eyed the other she-wolf, her ink black eyes boring into hers with a slight challenge in them. She went pass the alpha male, Xavier and tore a piece off, testing to see if the other would snap at her and take her piece to prove her dominace. BlackHeart would really care less, not liking having alpha rank, she was more beta material.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Sasha saw this she-wolf and growled lowly and to prove her dominance she teared big piece and slightly. If this she-wolf wanted to be close to her mate Xavier. She wont let it happen. She stuck pass deeply into the ground watching slightly she-wolf. She looked at Xavier and layed beside him but not to close.

( Hey Blackheart!! Just to say that my wolf is a bit protective lol so forgive her for trying to protect Xavier lol I missed james again just great *cries* )
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:51 pm

(*pats back*)

Xavier growled quitely as Sasha laid near him, warning her not to get close to him. He looked at the black she-wolf, wondering what she'd do to prove dominance or if she'd just submit.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Sasha was a bit hurt as he growled at her... like she was a treat and sighed. She stood and growled back.' I don't like to fight.. But please stop growling at me... I haven't done anything wrong.' She put higher her tail and stood proudly at him.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:00 pm

"I don't neccesarily like having anyone near me, so if you'd move away we'll all be happy." His heart hurt as he said that, but he'd already had his heart broken, and wasn't about to allow himself to fall into that again. His eyes stared into hers, willing her to submit and lay down. The hackls along his back raised, unuse to others challneging him since he was such a large and intimidating size.

(*slaps head* Ah Xavier. -_- I'm sorry...I have to go. I'll be on later, ok??? I promise I'll try to get on sooner tommorow......doc apointment and it's three here. Sad)
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:05 pm

( sure baby Sad and made Xavier SOFT LOL xD)

Sasha kept looking at him for quiet moment. She couldn't move and instead her legs got weak and she fell down. She then stood up and ran deeper and stopped to let out long pain howl.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 pm

"Help yourself." He looked to BlackHeart then took off after the other female wolf. He hadn't really ment to hurt her, just push her away so he couldn't become vulnerable again...he wouldn't be able to live through another heart ache. He followed her scent easily, weaving his way through brush. He came upon her, but didn't say anything, unuse to apologizing. He did look at his paws then at the sky and with a long sigh said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap."

( Razz )
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:58 am

Sasha wished she would knew why Xavier was afraid to be opened up to her. She wish if he would give her chance to prove him that she wont hurt him. She was once hurt to. She let out memory when she was hurt by the person she used to love. She didn't realize that Xavier was there. She stopped her thoughts on time and turned around to look at him. She lowered her head." I got used to people shout at me... So I guess... If you want to let your anger on me. Go ahead. I'm here." She told him looking at him proudly.

( I missed you Sad )
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Xavier's ears twitched and he shook his head slowly. "I don't prey on females." He walked past her to a small creek and lowered his head to drink.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 am

Kerria looked into the woods, her green eyes trying to pick up any movement. She shook her head slightly, and she put her muzzle to the ground, trying to pick up any scents. Her legs started to move on their own and she moved farther into the forest.
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Fire Pack Woods Empty :)

Post  Sasha Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Sasha looked at Xavier and said," As I said... I got used to on people hurting me... and it hurts me cause you ..are hurting." She stood in front of him." But... I'll give you time....Just know. That... I care too much for you." She hungs head down.

( seriously lol Razz)
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next