The Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» CafeDelMarVol14
Fire Pack Woods - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am by 

» Windows Loader 2.0.9 By Daz Download
Fire Pack Woods - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Microsoft Word 2013 Crack
Fire Pack Woods - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am by 

» The Pack Den
Fire Pack Woods - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am by Saphera

» Fire Pack Woods
Fire Pack Woods - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Saphera

» The Full Moon Acadamey Rp
Fire Pack Woods - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm by Saphera

» Fields and Meadows
Fire Pack Woods - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm by Saphera

Fire Pack Woods - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm by Gnash

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

free forum
Similar topics

Fire Pack Woods

+4
    Kerria
    Sasha
    BlackHeart
    Xavier
    8 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Fire Pack Woods - Page 9 Empty Re: Fire Pack Woods

Post  Saphera Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:33 pm

She instantly ran to Gnash and said "Soooo whatcha doing???", and if he didn;t respond she would just keep asking until he did.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 pm

(Hehe! I'll make my way towards the den I guess...^^ Probably the post after this.)

BlackHeart's eyes closed inatentionaly and she gave a hum of pleasure. Her black eyes then reopened and she looked over at the pup Saphera. BlackHeart knew mating season was going to be soon, and she swore to herself she'd do what she could to get Gnash to be her mate. He wasn't commanding, or at least he didn't seem to be so anymore, and he wasn't tripping over himself to get her attention. She liked that an air of power hang over him, and he felt safe. BlackHeart pulled away, but only slightly and coughed to mask her laugh at the unmistakable humor in the pup's eyes.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 am

Saphera wandered after Gnash continuosly asking "whatcha doin????" over and over until he would answer. She tried to follow Gnash to the dens, but it was hard for a pup to do their job, annoying adults, and be responsible at the same time. "Wow!" she thought "the life of a pup is really rough."
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Gnash hoped BlackHeart was as set on being his mate as he was on being hers. She was so beautiful yet not weak and delicate as so many of the others he'd come across. The fae was strong and independant ,a natural warrior. He had nothing against his own daughter who was healer ,for though she did not serve her pack by defending it with fangs and claws, she worked tirelessly to heal those who were hurt or wounded. After embracing her for a moment more, he felt her pull away. He heard the voice of the pack's newest pup calling to him. The male laughed and turned his focus towards her. "What are you doing?" he asked calmly ,his eyes gleaming with playfulness, which was slightly rare for him.

Heather left her father's side and trotted towards the den, knowing that he and BlackHeart would need a moment alone. Suddenly, she heard the voice of Saphera ringing out through the trees. The fae gave an exasperated sigh and retraced her steps "Saphera," she began before the pup could respond to her father's question. "It's getting dark and unless you want to catch a cold I suggest you get on over here and let me carry you back to the den," Heather said sternly ,her voice firm yet softened by concern for the young wolf's well-being. Though Heather was not the pup's mother, she was her shaman ,and the fae knew that Saphera's coat was still thin and the cold weather would cut through it like a knife.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Saphera looked at the wolf known as Heather she didn't even know her yet. All Saphera knew was her name , and she responded "Aww C'mon Heather I was just going to annoy Gnash for a little while." Saphera said as she said back to Gnash "I am trying to avoid going to the den with Heather and destroy you in fighting" Saphera said gigling.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Heather shook her head. "No Saphera. It's my job to keep the entire pack well even if that means carrying you back to the den against your will." The fae swiftly scooped the young pup up in her jaws and began to take her back to the den. She didn't want this pup to dislike her ,however, it was for her own good that Heather had to break up the conversation.

Gnash smiled as Saphera said this but nodded towards Heather ,as a sign for the pup to obey the Shaman. He turned to BlackHeart, "We should probably follow them," he said gently ,his eyes still glinting with amusement at the young pup.

Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Saphera wiggled and wiggled in Heather's grip, but it was no use. She started yelling "Hey I wasn't ready I'm gonna fight you later and I will win." She continued "C'mon let me at her let me at her"
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Heather opened her mouth wide, allowing Saphera to fall at the enterance of the den. "Your day to fight will come. However, I will not be the one you will be fighting little one." she said softly. "But remember Saphera, we do not live for the thrill of a fight. We live for those we are fighting for. Do not forget this child." she said quietly, her eyes distant as if she was remembering something terrible from her past. The fae quickly shook her head as if to clear away her recollections. She smiled lightly at the pup before slipping into the den, never even noticing the stranger that was talking to Xavier.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Saphera giggles and was thinking "Well has that lady ever heard of a joke sheesh I didn't come here for a lesson in what I should be doing and why I should be doing it."
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:47 pm

"Perhaps." BlackHeart looked at the setting sun and sighed slightly in relief. During darkness she felt so at peace, invisible to those around her. During the day it made her uneasy to be able to be seen so easy if she wasn't in the shadows. She nodded. "Lets head back then." She flicked her tail and gave a small smile before heading that way.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Gnash nodded and began to head back towards the den, allowing his fur to brush the fae's flank. He sighed contently as night began to fall and stars began to light up the darkening sky. His amber eyes gleamed in the darkness, eager to be engulfed in the shadows that had already begun to surround him.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Saphera poked her head out of the den and smiled as she saw Gnash and Blackheart together. She would love these two to be her foster parents or whatever theu call it.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9